In the era of information technology like this, it’s not enough if you don’t have social media. Social media has many beneficial uses, you know. In addition to being a means of exchanging information, social media can also be a tool to show oneself and seek popularity. In order to be more popular, people will compete to make the content as creative as possible, including editing photos and videos.
Well, Jaka wants to tell you how to edit your photos by adding scribble animation effects, of course, making you able to like a lot on social media. With the capital of a smartphone and the Scribble application, you can edit your photos to the maximum.
What is the Scribble Animation Effect?
Before we give an explanation of how to give a scribble animation effect, maybe many of you don’t know about the scribble animation effect. Have you ever seen a YouTube video where people combine movement with the effects of a very bright, blazing line animation?
When the person moves, there is a colourful animated line that follows the person’s movements. The colourful lines sometimes appear and disappear as if the person can emit light. To make a video like that, you need a video editing application like Adobe After Effect on a PC which is quite complicated.
But don’t worry, there is an easier way, gang. With the Scribble application, Jaka wants to teach you how to add scribble animation effects only through your Android.
Without much ado, just check the tutorial below.
How to Create Scribble Animation Effects on Android with the Scribbl Application?
Step 1 – Download the Scribbl application
- You can download the Scribbl application on JalanTikus for free.
Step 2 – Select the image you want to give the scribble effect
- Open the Scribbl application that has been installed on the smartphone.
- Click the button with the ‘+’ logo in the lower right corner of the screen to select the image you want to edit.
- Set the image resolution that you choose. There are several options, namely 4: 5, 1: 1, 9:16, 16: 9, and also Custom. Unfortunately, custom resolution can only be used if you buy a pro license.
- After setting the desired resolution, select the checklist button at the top right of the image to enter the next stage.
Step 3 – Give effect to the photo
- Press the button with the palette logo on the top right to open the menu. In the menu, there are many options that you can use to adjust the effect.
- Select the animation you want to use in the ‘Animation’ option. Upgrade Scribbl to Pro version if you want to have more effects.
- To select the type of line you want, go to the ‘Style’ option and choose one of the 3 style choices namely, regular, glow, and dot.
- Set the delay for the animation effect to appear by selecting the ‘Delay’ option. You can set the delay animation from 0 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Click ‘Color’ to change the color of the lines and use the ‘Color Style’ option to change the color style you are using.
- Select the ‘Size’ option to adjust the thickness of the brush.
- Check the ‘Loop animation till end’ option to play all animations from each ‘layer’ continuously
- After selecting the option you want, press the ‘<‘ button on the left of the screen to return to the video or photo.
Step 4 – Create your photos in your imagination
- After choosing the effect option, you can start drawing whatever is on your mind
- we suggestion, make an effect with stop-motion animation techniques ( layer by layer ) so that your edits look alive.
- To edit the previous layer, press the layer option in the main menu view and select which layer you want to edit.
- To cancel the effect, select the ‘Undo’ icon.
- Select the button with the ‘play’ logo on the bottom right to see a preview of the animation effect you have made.
Step 5 – Save the photo
- You can save the image by pressing the export symbol in the upper right of the preview menu.
- In the export menu, there are several options for setting the image format that you want to save.
- Specify the picture quality in the ‘Quality’ and ‘Animation Loops’ options to set the number of times the image will be played.
- To remove the watermark, you must upgrade the Scribbl application to the Pro version.
- If so, you can save it directly by clicking ‘Export’. Now, you can see the results in your gallery.
The final word
That’s the article on how to add scribble animation effects to photos using the Scribbl application on Android. Hopefully, by reading this article, you will be even keener to edit photos on your social media.