Screen sharing is a feature that allows you to show your smartphone screen to a smartphone or other device remotely or remotely.
The screen you share can be seen by others even if you have different locations. Even some screen sharing applications can control your smartphone remotely.
Screen sharing is usually used to give instructions or manage other people’s devices remotely. You can also peer into your boyfriend’s smartphone.
In this article, Jaka will share ways to share your Android screen with other Android smartphones easily and practically.
In this article, we will teach you how to share your Android screen using 2 of the best screen sharing applications on the Google Play Store.
Instead of wasting more time, get on with it, gang. Here’s how to share your Android screen with other Android smartphone screens using the best application.
Inkwire Screen Share + Assist is an easy and practical Android screen share application for you to use. This application can only see other people’s screens but cannot control other smartphones remotely.
Step 1 – Download the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist Application
- Download the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist application on your smartphone. You can download directly on the Google Play Store or via the link Jaka has provided below.
- Install the Inkwire application on both smartphones that you will use to share the screen. One Smartphone will be a sender, another will be a receiver.
Step 2 – Open the Inkwire Application
- After you successfully install the Inkwire application on both the smartphone sender and receiver, open the application. To share the screen, ask your friend to open the Inkwire application.
- In the main menu, there are 2 choices you can choose. If you are the party that wants to share the screen/sender, click Share on the main menu. Then select Start Now to begin
- Ask your friends who act as receivers/receivers to press the Access button in the main menu at the bottom.
- On the smartphone sender screen , you will find a 12 digit number which is the access code to peek into your smartphone screen. Copy the 12 digit number on the screen then send the code to your friends.
- On the smartphone receiver, enter the 12-digit code received from the sender to see the screen of the smartphone sender. After entering the code, click Access.
- You can choose to activate voice chat to make it easier to give instructions or just chat.
Step 3 – Finish
- You have successfully shared your screen using the Inkwire application.
How to Screen Sharing Using TeamViewer QuickSupport & TeamViewer for Remote Control
TeamViewer is a cross-platform or cross-platform screen sharing application. However, you need 2 different TeamViewer applications to do screen sharing.
TeamViewer for Remote Control functions for screen sharing and controlling other people’s smartphones. Meanwhile, TeamViewer QuickSupport functions to share the screen of your smartphone.
You need 2 applications to be able to share your screen with your friends. To make it easier to understand, Jaka will explain in detail how to use this application.
Step 1 – Download the TeamViewer Application
- Download and install the TeamViewer QuickSupport application on an Android smartphone that functions as a sender/screen sender.
- For smartphones that are receivers, download and install the Teamviewer for Remote Control application.
Step 2 – Open the TeamViewer Application
- On the smartphone sender, open the QuickView Support TeamViewer application, then copy and send your Partner ID in the form of 10 digit numbers to the smartphone that acts as the receiver.
- On the receiver’s smartphone, open the TeamViewer for Remote Control application, then enter the 10 digit Partner ID that you have received from the sender.
- To control the smartphone sender, click on the Remote Control option. You can also send data from the sender to the receiver by selecting the File Transfer option.
- Give smartphone receivers access to peek and control the smartphone sender. Wait a moment until the sender screen appears on the smartphone receiver.
Step 3 – Finish
- Thus the screen sharing tutorial using the TeamViewer for Remote Control & TeamViewer QuickSupport application.
The final word
How is it, gang? Easy, right, do screen sharing to fellow Android smartphone users? Hopefully, this Jaka tutorial will be useful for all of you.
See you in the next article!