Have you ever really liked the video posted on someone else’s IG? Not infrequently the desire arises to download the IG video.
Unfortunately, Instagram as the most popular social media at the moment always maintains the privacy of its users by not presenting Instagram photo and video download features in it.
But you take it easy, gang. In this article, Jaka will teach you several ways to easily download videos on IG without an application, on a PC / Laptop, or through an Android application.
How to Download Instagram Videos Easily ( Update 2019)
Downloading videos or photos on Instagram has a lot of benefits. For example for entertainment, inspiration, or just a crush.
There are also many ways you can follow to download other people’s IG feeds. You can choose the one that is most comfortable for you.
Instead of waiting longer, just refer to the article on how to download videos on Instagram via Android and PC, let’s go!
How to Download Instagram Videos Without Applications
If you are lazy to install an application on your Android cellphone, how to download Instagram videos without this application could be the solution, gang.
Here you will use the site to download Instagram video services. There are 2 sites that Jaka recommends for you.
Not only can download any video IG, but Dredown also effective to download a video platform YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, and more.
Here are the ways you should follow:
Step 1 – Copy the Instagram Video Link
- In the first step, all you have to do is select the IG video you want to download. Then, tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner. Then choose the Copy Link option.
Step 2 – Open the Instagram Video Download Site
- Then open the browser application on your Android phone, for example, Google Chrome, then open the Dredown page ( https://www.dredown.com/ ) until the display appears as below.
- If so, you just have to paste the Instagram video link that you want to download in the column provided and tap the Dredown button next to it.
Step 3 – Start Downloading Videos
- If an advertisement pop-up appears, all you have to do is close to returning to the Dredown page. When the link is ready, a button will appear as shown below.
- Tap the button that contains the format and size of the video and wait a while until the download process runs until it’s finished saved in the Downloads folder.
InstaView can be another option that you use. How to download videos on IG via InstaView is also really easy, you know.
You can also download the Instagram Story that you want, you know. Well, here are the steps you must follow:
Step 1 – Copy the Instagram Video Link
- The first step you have to do is open your Instagram application, then decide which video you want to download.
- Tap on the three-dot icon on the top right of the post, then select Copy Link.
Step 2 – Download Videos
- Next, open the browser application on the HP then open the InstaView page ( https://instaview.me/id ) until the display appears as shown.
- Paste the link of the IG video that you copied earlier, then click on the Download Now button.
- Close all pages that pop up ads that appear so as not to interfere.
- Scroll down until you find the video you want to download, then click the Download Now button to download it immediately.
How to Download Videos on Instagram with the Android Application
To download Instagram videos on Android you can also use third-party applications that you can get on Google Play services.
Jaka will recommend 2 applications that you can use, namely QuickSave and InsTake Downloader. Both are equally practical and easy, really.
The first application that Jaka recommends is QuickSave which also has other supporting features, such as downloading Instagram photos, sharing, to repost posts, gangs.
Here are the steps:
Step 1 – Download and Install QuickSave
- The first time, you can first download and install the QuickSave application from Studio which you can get through the link below.
Step 2 – Activate the QuickSave Feature
- Open the QuickSave application first and don’t forget to activate the feature by sliding toggle on the main page.
Step 3 – Copy the IG Video Link
- Just like before, you just select the video you want to download. Then click the three-dot icon and select the Copy Link option.
Step 4 – Start Downloading Videos
- Return to the QuickSave application and the video display will appear on the main page with various options provided. Tap the Download icon to start downloading videos automatically.
- When it’s finished, the “Save video successfully!” Notification will appear . and then you can find it in the Downloads folder.
If you want to find an easier alternative, you can use the InsTake Downloader application. Not just downloading, you can also share, even repost other people’s posts.
Here are the steps you must follow:
Step 1 – Download and Install InsTake Downloader
- The first thing you should do is download the Instake Downloader application first. To make it easier, Jaka has included the link below.
- Install the application as usual and don’t forget to give permission to the application to access photos and videos on your cellphone.
Step 2 – Select Video
- The next step is to determine which IG video you want to download. Open the IG post, then click the three-dot icon and select the Copy Link option.
Step 3 – Download Video
Next, you just open the InsTake Downloader application that has been installed on your cellphone. The IG video link you copied earlier. will be installed automatically.
All you have to do is click the pink Download button to start downloading the IG video you want. Really easy right.?
The final word
Well, those are some ways to download videos on Instagram in an easy and very easy way for you to practice yourself, gang.
Now you can also collect videos from your favourite Instagram accounts. But remember, do not use to download videos that are weird!
Good luck and good luck.