Do you want to use a PC but are constrained because you forgot your Windows 10 password? So now you don’t know how to handle it?
Talking about the security of a smartphone or PC device, a password is needed to secure important files contained in it.
Because by using a password, not just anyone can use your personal PC so you can avoid hacker attacks, gangs.
Unfortunately, sometimes many users forget their Windows 10 password so it will be difficult to enter the PC desktop page.
Well, to overcome this problem, Jaka has a number of ways to deal with forgetting the following Windows 10 password.
How to Overcome Forgotten Windows 10 Passwords
For those of you who are having this problem, take it easy, don’t panic, gang! The problem is there are several ways you can do to overcome them.
Instead of curious, let’s, see ways to overcome them in the following full article.
Forgotten Windows 10 Password Using Hint Passwords
When creating a password on a PC, surely you will find a password hint column that serves as a hint of the PC password that has been created.
Password hint here also turns out you can use to see instructions when you forget your Windows 10 password, gang.
Regarding how you can follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Turn on the PC
- The first step you have to do is, of course, turn on the PC first, gang.
- After that, the PC will ask for a password. Because here you are in a position to forget the Windows 10 password, then just click the arrow icon.
Step 2 – Enter a password that matches the hint
- After that, under the password column, it will show hints of the password you’ve ever created, gang.
- Your job here is to remember the password if it matches the hint listed, then click the arrow icon or the Enter key.
- If you remember, then enter the password into the field provided.
Forgotten Windows 10 Password Through Resetting Password Disk
This method actually only works when you already have a user key.psw file stored on external media such as flash disk, gang.
Before proceeding to overcome the forgotten Windows 10 password through a password reset disk , Jaka will first explain how to reset the disk password via the following steps.
Step 1 – Enter User Accounts
- First, you enter the Control Panel menu first, then select the User Accounts menu.
- Then select the User Accounts menu again.
Step 2 – Connect the flash to the PC
- To proceed to the next step, you must first connect the flash drive to the PC.
Step 3 – Select ” create a password reset disk “
- If you have entered the User Accounts page menu, then you select the ” create a password reset disk ” option.
Step 4 – Follow the Forgotten Password Wizard command
- At this stage, you follow the steps instructed by the Forgotten Password Wizard program.
- At this stage, you will also be asked to choose a location to save the password reset file which is the flash disk, gang.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the password that is currently used, then click next to finish.
At this stage the process of creating the userkey.psw file has been successful , gang. This file will automatically be saved in the flash.
Next, to use the userkey.psw file when you forget your Windows 10 password, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Connect the flash to the PC
- To overcome the forgotten password through the password reset disk file stored on the flash, of course, you must connect the flash to the PC first.
Step 2 – Turn on the PC
- The first step you have to do is, of course, turn on the PC first. Then, when asked to enter a password, just click the arrow icon.
Step 3 – Choose reset password
- After that, a password hint will appear and reset the password at the bottom. Here you choose to reset the password.
Step 4 – Follow the Password Reset Wizard command
- After clicking on the password reset option, then follow the instructions in the Password Reset Wizard window.
- At this stage the commands that you must do include selecting the flash disk in which there is a userkey.PSW file and a command to create a new password that is used for the next login.
- If so, select the finish button.
Step 5 – Login using the new password
- The next step, you log in using the password that you created earlier, gang.
- Tadaa! now you can log in to a PC that you forgot the password.
How to Overcome Forgotten Windows 10 Passwords Through Windows Reinstallation?
If the two methods that Jaka has explained before are still unable to overcome the forgotten Windows 10 password, then the last way you can do is to reinstall the PC, gang.
For those of you who don’t know how to restart Windows 10 on a PC, just read Jaka’s article on how to easily install Windows 10 using a flash.
Through the information in the article, then you can install Windows 10 easily and the problem of forgetting a Windows 10 password can be resolved immediately.
The final word
Well, that was a way to overcome forgotten Windows 10 passwords easily, gang. To anticipate forgetting your password, you should first create a password reset file.
Hopefully the information from Jaka this time can help, yes.