AP Grama Recruitment 2020 – The officials of AP Grama have released the AP Grama Recruitment Short Notification for various posts such as Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Panchayat Digital Assistant and Village Surveyor posts. We have uploaded the AP Grama Sachivalayam Application 2020 below. Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy became the new Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Just like the announcement of recruitment of AP 4 lakh Grama volunteers for the state he also promised to invite application for the recruitment of 16208 candidates for various posts at the AP Grama Sachivalayam established in each village of the state in 2020.
Candidates who are interested in AP Grama Recruitment can start applying once the notification is out. Read on to find out everything about AP Grama Recruitment Notification. The age range for the applicants should be from 18 to 35 as on August 1st, 2019 and the salary structure for these posts will range from Rs.5000 to Rs.15000.
[su_box title=”Gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in 2020 Latest Updates:” box_color=”#eca881″]
Last Date to apply is 31st Jan 2020
Tomorrow is the last date to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam various posts i.e., 31st January 2020. So, the candidates who are interested can apply soon.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application form 2020
Under this recruitment process, the government has promised to fill 10 posts in each village secretariat. It is a golden opportunity for the youth of Andhra Pradesh living in the rural areas of the state. Therefore, those who are interested in this kind of government job and are eligible should submit the application form on time. After the last date of the application, no application shall be accepted.
AP Sachivalayam Notification: సచివాలయాల్లో 16,207 ఉద్యోగాలు.. వేర్వేరుగా నోటిఫికేషన్లు
ఏపీలోని నిరుద్యోగ యువతకు ప్రభుత్వం శుభవార్త మోసుకొచ్చింది. ఈ మేరకు గ్రామ, వార్డు సచివాలయాల్లో 16,207 ఉద్యోగాల భర్తీకి పంచాయతీరాజ్ శాఖ కమిషనర్ గిరిజా శంకర్ శుక్రవారం (జనవరి 10) నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేశారు. వీటిలో 14,061 గ్రామ సచివాలయ పోస్టులు ఉండగా.. 2,146 వార్డు సచివాలయ పోస్టులు ఉన్నాయి. సరైన అర్హతలు ఉన్న అభ్యర్థులు శనివారం (జనవరి 11) నుంచి ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాల్సి ఉంటుంది. జనవరి 31 అర్ధరాత్రి వరకు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకునే అవకాశం కల్పించారు.
AP Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
Candidates can note the following vacancies released by Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam:
In the Rural Areas:
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||61|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II||246|
|ANM/ Multi-Purpose Health Asst (Grade-III) (Only Female)||648|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||6858|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||69|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||1782|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||43|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||536|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||1255|
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant||1122|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||1134|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||97|
In the Urban Areas:
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||105|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||371|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||513|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||100|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||844|
|Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||213|
Candidates who are interested in working with AP Grama Sachivalayam should visit the official website which is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ for the complete recruitment details and applying online.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Overview
|Recruitment Process||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post||Various Grama Sachivalayam posts|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Job type||Government job|
|Job location||Any district in the state|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Application date||11th of January 2020
Direct link below
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
AP Grama Sachivalayam ap gov in Application Fee Details
- Application Fee for All Posts: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men: Rs. 200/- (Only Application Fee)
- The candidate applying as non-local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts)
- Payment Mode: Online payment gateway by using net banking/ credit card/ debit card
AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility Details
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Important Dates
|Sachivalayam Notification Release Date||10th January 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||11th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2020|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||Available Soon|
|Merit List / Results Release Date||Available Soon|
|Joining Date||Available Soon|
How To Fill AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form?
Visit the official website of gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and follow the step by step procedure as listed below to fill out the AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form:
Step 1 – One Time Profile Registration (OPTR)
- 1. After visiting the official website, under the Notifications Tab candidates can see step by a step registration process of AP Grama Sachivalayam Application form. Under Step 1 – One Time Profile Registration (OPTR), hit the link “Click Here”.
- The page will be directed and a new page opens. The page looks like the following image.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification
- Now enter all the necessary details such as
a. Name of Applicant
c. Mobile Number
d. Date of Birth
e. Aadhar Number
- Now click on “Choose File” to upload “Photograph and Signature” in the required format.
- Solved the Captcha and Click on “Upload”.
- After clicking upload, candidates will receive One Time Profile Registration (OPTR) Number to their registered mobile number.
Step 2 – Submit the Online Application
- Now visit the official website again and under the Notifications Tab candidates can see step by a step registration process of AP Grama Sachivalayam Application form. Under Step 2 – Submit Online Application Form, hit the link “Click Here”.
- The page will be directed and a new page opens as the following image.
- Click on the post which you want to apply for.
- Now the page directs and where you have to log in with the help of your OPTR Number followed by Date of Birth.
- Resolve the captcha and click on Submit.
- Now enter all the necessary details in the application form.
- Click on Submit.
Step 3 – Payment
- After submitting the form successfully it’s to complete your application by making the payment of application fee and make sure payment will be done by through online mode.
Step 3 – Save and print
- After the final submission, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form. They should keep this printed copy of the application form safe for future references.
And finally, the AP Grama Sachivalayam application process gets completed.
gramasachivalayam AP Important Links
|AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Notification (RURAL)|
|AP Ward Sachivalayam 2020 Notification (URBAN)|
|AP Grama / Ward OTPR|
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions