WhatsApp as a popular chat application does provide a lot of convenience through a variety of interesting features it has.
Unfortunately, there is one requirement that may be complained by some users, namely the verification feature that requires WA to log in using a phone number.
Well, in the end, many people are also looking for ways to log in to WhatsApp without verification code. But does this method still really work in 2019, gang? Here are the reviews!
How to Login WhatsApp without SMS & Phone Verification Code?
Not a few people who might feel “uncomfortable” when using WhatsApp to just chat and share their cellphone numbers, which for some people is a private matter.
Maybe what they expect from WhatsApp is to share accounts using the only username or just like a BBM PIN, gang.
Moreover, telephone numbers that are easily spread out in the public are very vulnerable to becoming the target of fraud cases, ranging from SMS, telephone, to exchanging messages.
I had previously reviewed tips on how to enter a WhatsApp account without a verification code directly on smartphone devices, especially Android.
Indeed there are several methods that can be tried and also reviewed by other sites. But are these methods still valid in 2019?
So see first the full review below. Do not be fooled by the steps “bulging” on other sites.
1. How to Register a WhatsApp Account Without a Cellphone Number
The first thing you can do is register a WhatsApp account without a cellphone number. Not really without numbers, but using virtual numbers armed with applications such as TextNow.
To do this, log in to WhatsApp with a fake number, you can follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Download and install the TextNow application first through the link that Jaka has provided below.
- Step 2: Open the TextNow application and first register the account. Here you can register using a Gmail account by tapping Continue with Google.
- Step 3: Then you just select the area code you want to use. Here you are required to use the United States (US) area code which you can see here.
- Step 4: Finally you just select the number you want to use. Automatically the virtual phone number will be yours and can be used for calls and SMS.
- Step 5: Now you switch to the newly installed WhatsApp application then register for an account by tapping Agree and Continue and fill in the virtual number you got earlier.
- Step 6: Unfortunately you cannot get verification with a variety of reasons, for example, the WhatsApp number is banned and the number is invalid for use in the United States.
From the method that Jaka tried above, the result turns out that WhatsApp blocked suspicious numbers, especially those from the United States.
This security gap itself seems to have closed the chat application from Facebook by preventing you from logging in using a fake button.
2. How to Login WhatsApp with Old Numbers That Are Missing or Inactive
Then, many of you are wondering, “Can you log into WhatsApp with the old number that has been lost or inactive?”.
The answer, CAN’T and you still can’t outsmart it by using the fake WA number that Jaka reviewed on the previous point.
One of the easiest steps to be able to log back into your WhatsApp account is to go to the service centre of each provider, for example, GraPARI Telkomsel, XL Center, or Indosat Gallery.
Here you can restore your lost number by making a number of reports to customer service.
If your number is not active, make sure the phone number has been registered is still in the grace period before it is completely deleted by the provider.
After your number is active again, now you can log in to WhatsApp using the same account.
3. How to enter WhatsApp and Verify with Emergency Numbers
Furthermore, many sites also recommend using the WhatsApp login method and verify with an emergency number.
On other sites, it is explained that you do not need to use additional applications and just do the steps as follows.
- First, unplug the SIM card installed on the smartphone and here you can register WhatsApp with a WiFi network.
- Enter your telephone number and follow the steps until you get to the verification page. Ignore verification by SMS until the Call Me option appears.
- Here you can get a verification code to the emergency number and your WhatsApp account is finished.
Is this really possible, gang? The answer is of course NOT CAN!
I have tried it himself and when the Call Me service appears, a message will pop-up “We couldn’t call your number. Please check your number and try again in 1 hour”.
WhatsApp can’t really send the verification code to the emergency number that is used, meaning you must still have access to SMS and telephone to get it
4. How to Get WhatsApp Verification Codes Via Email
Finally, Jaka will review how to get the WhatsApp verification code via email. Does this method work? Unfortunately, it still CANNOT!
Quoted from the Quora forum, WhatsApp specifically does not provide access to send verification codes through email services such as Google, Yahoo, and the like.
Email addresses, especially Google, can still be used on WhatsApp just to reserve a chat that will be saved to Google Drive.
On the WhatsApp Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, the verification code can only be sent to the user’s telephone number, either by SMS or telephone.
This is clearly done to verify whether the user is the owner of the WhatsApp account number or not.
What is the WhatsApp Verification Code Function and Requirements?
Just like in other applications, the WhatsApp verification code serves to ascertain whether the account access is the original owner of the registered telephone number or not.
This verification code will be requested when you do a new login after entering the phone number in the first step.
To get a 6 digit verification PIN, WhatsApp only offers two options, namely via SMS and also phone calls, gangs.
There are also other requirements to get the WhatsApp verification code when registering an account are as follows.
- The WhatsApp application installed on the device is the latest version found on Google Play services (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Enter the telephone number in accordance with the specified country code, for example for Indonesian telephone numbers use the format +62 813 5553 8777.
- Make sure the smartphone has access to the internet network, as well as data packages or WiFi, and can also get international calls and SMS messages.
- Don’t use unsupported devices and jailbreak specifically for iOS.
The Final word
That’s a review of the various methods and ways you can do to log in to your WhatsApp account without verification on your Android phone, gang.
It has been proven that some of the steps above actually cannot be done. So don’t waste your time!
However, do you have other solutions? Don’t forget to share and share your opinions in the comments column below.