Maa Bhoomi Telangana: It is an initiative of the state government to digitize the record-keeping of the land and property of the citizens of the state. TS Maa Bhoomi is an online portal of the Revenue Department (i.e. Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Government of Telangana). When you have already acquired land or are planning to do so, it is important to ensure that you have all the paper works done and everything is transparent. This is to make sure that you do not fall under any sort of illegal activities by any chance. Also, you ought to realise that your data is maintained and recorded well. Since land is considered to be one of the biggest assets, you must have all the documentation done and only after you have got clarity in the records, you should step ahead. This policy remains the same, both at the time of purchasing as well as selling land or property.
However, the real estate industry is prone to several fraudulent activities and thus, it becomes essential for you to be aware of the document that is a mandate. This involves a lot of paperwork and visiting the tehsil office over and over again. In order to cut off all these extra work, people now adopt to the digital provisions wherein they would be able to maintain all the necessary documents at ease, in just no time. All the records are updated on the official web portal of the state revenue department and thus, there is clarity. Therefore, you can easily check the things out whenever required without any second thought. This also prevents you from any sort of dilemma or confusion.
|Portal||Maa Bhoomi Telangana|
|Responsible Authority||Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, (Revenue Dept.) Govt. of Telangana|
|Official website||www.tg.meeseva.gov.in, mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in|
Maa Bhoomi Telangana – Digitization of credentials
Maa Bhoomi Telangana is actually the name that is given to the official online portal of the Revenue department in Telangana. It is an initiative taken by the state government of Telangana to digitise the records of all the citizens of the state, related to their land and properties. The details or the credentials of the citizens regarding their land and properties in the state get recorded directly under the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Government of Telangana. Thus, the citizens or the owners of the state in Telangana do not require to go through any hassle of checking the details anymore. They can easily do so via the online portal without any difficulty.
In this era of digitalization when everything comes handy, you can fetch these details as well without any difficulty. All the records of the revenue department seem to be settled in just no time and the biggest merit is that the owners are also eligible to check this information anytime based on their choice or requirement. The authority that is held responsible for all these tasks is the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, (Revenue Dept.) Govt. of Telangana.
Although we have tried covering all the details related to Maa Bhoomi Telangana here in this article, we would still recommend you to go through the official website www.tg.meeseva.gov.in, mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in for further clarification. This is an extremely useful website that gives you all the information related to their land account no., Pahani/Adangal, ROR 1B, land Mutation and more. Through the Mabhoomi website, the citizens of Telangana can view details very easily without any hassle. You no longer require to update your details by visiting any physical location, rather you will be able to do all of it right from your home according to your own time of convenience.
What do you mean by a land survey number?
As you have come across this field, it is quite obvious that you would come across the term, “land survey”. A land survey number is basically a unique number which is assigned to a specific piece of land in order to maintain records. The record contains all the necessary related information about the location, size, shape, and ownership of the land, which in turn, comes under the primary focus of conducting a survey.
What is the main focus of this online portal?
The online portal provides information related to various initiatives and programs that are subsequently taken up by the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration or the CCLA. It involves conduction of the original or resurveys or supplement survey along with the prospects of creating the land records, maintenance of survey and more.
Services provided by Telangana Mabhoomi
Maa Bhoomi Telangana web portal is one of the most trusted resources wherein you can easily avail all the credentials related to your land or holding. It is the platform that gives you easy access to all the updates.
- One can choose to settle the Adhaar linking facility to the account right from the portal
- The citizens are eligible to view Pahani details from this portal itself
- The users are eligible to check their land records and survey numbers
- One can View ROR- 1B (Records of Rights) details from the portal
- Citizens of Telangana can apply for Pahani/ Adangal from this platform itself
- One can view the Village ROR- IB details as well
- Citizens can also file complaints through the portal in order to make correction in the land records
Merits of Mabhoomi Telangana
It is certainly very essential to have digitization of all the land records. Before we dive further into the procedures, it was essential to know the merits of this digitization. Also, it is essential to understand the reasons for which you would require to check out this portal. Besides, you need to know the significance of ROR -1B. Here are a few reasons for which it is important to get this document updation done:
- For an easy and accurate record of the land data
- Easy handling of files and records. With digitization, you no longer need to maintain those huge piles of documents.
- Time-saving is one of the primary reasons for which people have shifted to digitization.
- With the increasing number of crimes and illegal activities going around, digitization ensures you about the safety of land and properties wherein the credentials remain encrypted, devoid of all sorts of threats.
- You do not require to go and take the form from the tehsildar office anymore.
- Easy checking of the land record details such as the Pahani, Adangal, ROR 1B or Khasra no. and other details.
- You can do it anytime based on your requirement and convenience.
What is Adangal or Pahani?
Pahani or Adangal is basically a legal document that has all the details mentioned regarding your land. It also contains the information of the landholding/property of an individual. The Tehsildar of the particular tehsil is usually held responsible for issuing the land in Telangana, Pahani/Adangal. Pahani contains the necessary information related to the land. Those credentials generally include:
- Name of the owner of the land and the account/ Khata no.
- Total land area under the Pahani
- Nature of procession of land
- Way of acquisition of land by the owner
- Details of land revenue
- Hissa No. and survey no. of the land
- Public/Government rights on the land
- Liabilities of the owners on the land
- Resources of land cultivation (if any)
- Classification of soil
In the earlier days, the citizens used to take out time from their busy schedule in order to visit the tehsildar office and grab any single information or document that is some way or the other related to the landholding. However, with the Mabhoomi or Meeseva portal, you do not require to rush from one place to another. Things have become easier than ever. You can easily fetch all the updates regarding your land or property right from the portal without any hassle. All you need is to have an internet connection and you shall be able to keep a track of all the necessary information related to your land right from the web pages at any time and from anywhere across the globe.
How will you be able to check Telangana Pahani, Adangal, ROR- 1B?
Checking Telangana Pahani, Adangal, ROR- 1B is absolutely easy. All you need is to have a stable internet connection and a time-space of around 10 minutes. The citizens of Telangana will be able to check Pahani/Adangal either via online mode or by visiting the Meeseva Centre.
If you are doing it online, here are the steps to be followed:
- At first, you will need to visit the official website of Maa Bhoomi. The link is already mentioned above.
- Visit the homepage of the website. Next, you will need to open the relevant link from there and you will automatically be redirected.
- Now, open the Menu bar and from there, you need to click on “Your Pahani” option. Your Pahani option in maabhoomi TS and enter the credentials as asked on that web page.
- You need to enter the Survey No. or Account No. or Survey Number over there.
- From there, select the district name, zone, village name and hit on “Click” button. You will also be asked to
- provide other related info such as district name, zone, and village name.
- Click the land record from there.
- You will be able to view all your land details right on the screen.
If you are a citizen of Telangana, you can also check their Pahani and ROR-1B details on the official portal of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Govt. of Telangana. Here are the steps to be followed:
For that candidates have to follow the given steps-
- At first, you will have to visit the official portal i.e. http://ccla.telangana.gov.in
- Have to click on the “Know your land status” link right from the home page
- Now, as a citizen of Telangana, you will be asked to select district, division, Mandal, village, khata no. or survey no. Enter all the valid credentials over there.
- Now, click on “Get details” option.
- ROR-B and Pahani details will appear on the screens once you fulfil all the entries.
How to obtain Certified copies of ROR-1B and Pahani?
This content is absolutely meant for the purpose of information and you can consider it as a source for your guidance. However, it is not proof of your certified or authenticated copy at the courts, nor can you expect it as a subject to guide you regarding any legal claim.
Citizens obtain the authorized and certified copies of Pahani, ROR 1B along with different other land-related information that are available through the “MeeSeva” portal. The citizens are also eligible to fill in the separate application form to update each of the documents.
Here is the procedure to guide the citizens so as to fill the application for ROR-B application, current pahani/ adangal, correction in pahani/adangal, old adangal etc.
- At first, the citizens have to visit http://tg.meeseva.gov.in
- Click on the “Government Forms” link that is featured right on the home page
- Next, they will automatically be redirected to an external link of Telangana state portal i.e. www.telangana.gov.in
- As soon as the new page appears on the screen, candidates will require to select relevant links in front of various services that would be offered right there.
- At first, you will need to click on “Ror b- application” link
- The citizen will then get the PDF form of the application
- On clicking the link, a citizen will get an application form PDF- http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/REVENUE/ROR%20B-%20Application.pdf
- Now the candidate would need to click on the relevant links for the Adangal/ Pahani corrections, current adangal and old adangal
- After the candidates have filled in the relevant application form, they can fill in the credentials and submit it along with the necessary documents.
Advantages of Mabhoomi Telangana
The digitization of land records has lots of advantages viz.
- It makes the recording of land data easy and accurate.
- Reduction in manual work of handling thousands of files and records.
- The online portal saves time.
- It is a transparent system that helps in reducing crimes and illegal activities related to land and property.
- Now, citizens do not have to visit the tehsildar office just to get a single form.
- Citizens can check their land record details such as Pahani, Adangal, ROR 1B or Khasra no. and other details at any time just by visiting the online portal.
Recommended Read: UP Bhulekh 2020
In case of any issue regarding Mabhoomi Telangana land records, citizens can contact at
If you have any query then you can ask us related to Mabhoomi Telangana land records in the comment form below.