TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card Online Apply Status Check 2020: In this post, we will provide you with full relevant information about TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card Status and Online Apply Links. If you are interested in this topic then stay connected with this post for a complete guide of knowing your Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System Ration Card Status. We will provide you with important links from which you can easily apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card. So let’s move towards the article’s main objective. Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNPDS) is an attempt of state government moving from manual to an automated system of working. People of Tamil Nadu can get information about how to apply for new TNPDS smart ration card and also check ration card status.
What is the Ration Card?
It is basically an official document generally issued by the state government of India. The ration card is made for a special purpose of distributing subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System (comes under the National Food Security Act). As many of us know that there are two types of Ration Cards under the National Food Security Act namely:
- Priority Ration Card
- Antyodaya (AAY) Ration Card
TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card Status
Like nowadays everything is going digital. So the Tamil Nadu government also decided to convert all the normal ration cards to the smart ration card. TNPDS Smart Ration Card is a new technology card from which the peoples of Tamil Nadu can easily get the benefits of Government Ration services in a convenient way.
This is a nice attempt by the Tamil Nadu Government to promote Digital India Module. With the help of a smart ration card, a consumer can easily take all the benefits of ration in very little time. So let’s talk about the benefits of this smart card.
Types of TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card
As we all know the Tamil Nadu Government presently provides four types of cards for the respective category of the peoples according to their terms and conditions. It should be noted that all the features come under the TNPDS System. So four types of card name are as follows:-
Light Green Cards:- This card is used for issuance of rice and other products come under this card benefits.
Beneficial peoples can avail of these items under the Fair Price Shops. These benefits are also available for the Antodaya Ann Yojna cardholders issued by the state government.
No commodity card:- The No commodity card issued for the peoples who do not have the right to avail any commodity from the govt. Ration shops.
White Cards:- This card is given to the people who want to get extra 3-kilogram sugar under some circumstances.
Khaki Cards:- This card name is similar to Police Official Dress Color. And it is actually designed for the police department workers.
So these are the information related to different types of cards. Now let’s talk more about this amazing card.
|Article category||Tamil Nadu Smart ration card status check
Apply online for TB smart ration card
Filling Complain Online
Getting to know SMS service
|Concerned Authority||Civil Services and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|TN Smart Ration Card Online Registration
மின்னணு அட்டை சேவைகள்
|TN Smart Ration card status
மின்னணு அட்டை விண்ணப்பிக்க
|Send Feedback/complain||Send Here|
|CORRECT YOUR SMART CARD
மின்னணு அட்டை விண்ணப்பத்தின் நிலை
| Corrections of Details (Name, Age etc.,) in smart ration card
மின்னணு அட்டை திருத்தம் செய்ய
|Status of Request மின்னணு அட்டை விவர மாற்றம்||Click Here|
|SMART CARD RELATED SERVICES
மின்னணு அட்டை விவர மாற்ற நிலை
|Add Member in card||Click Here|
|Change Sugar Card to Rice Card||Click Here|
|Change of Address in card||Click Here|
|Family Head Member Change||Click Here|
|Remove Family Member from the ration card||Click Here|
|Card Surrender / Cancellation for ration card||Click Here|
|Card Related Service Request Status||Click Here|
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System Smart Ration Card are as follows:-
First, it will decrease the manual work of checking and distributing papers/documents.
It will be beneficial for the peoples who are very busy with their lifestyle. Because using this card he or she can take their ration in less time than before.
This will provide more control over the users in the ration card database.
Smart Ration Card will definitely engage more peoples due to its unique features.
It is a more flexible way to manage government documents in comparison to paper documents.
Getting the facilities from Smart Card provides a next-level experience to the peoples.
Benefits For Registered Users
There are lots of benefits for Smart Card Registered Users some of them are:-
- You can easily watch your Ration Card Details from the online portal.
- It is Simple to check the Address registered in the Card Database.
- Easy to view your card entitlement and Transaction Details.
- You can view the feedbacks, and also can provide new feedback
- Check your family members Aadhar Card Numbers in a single click.
- If you are a registered user, then you can easily add your family members’ names in the Ration card in a very convenient way.
- There is a dedicated Card Portal from which you can change the name of Family Head Member. You can also change and remove the name of Family members from the Card.
- View your Grievance and Raise your Grievance directly from the portal.
Registration for TN Smart Ration Card?
There is a dedicated mobile application is set up by the government for the Smart Ration card Application form.
You should follow all the steps as same as mentioned below:
How to Apply through TN Public Portal Application Form Online
- Step 1: In the first step interested peoples have to go on the official website of Tamil Nadu PDS. If you find any mistakes or some error then you can also contact the helpline number provided by them.
- Step 2: Here is the link of Official portal https://www.tnpds.gov.in/
- Step 3: Now the home page will appear on your device screen. Then find for Smart Card Application in the search box available on the topmost corner on the screen.
- Step 4: Then click on the link appears in front of you after searching the query. Now a static page will Open in which you have to enter the full relevant information that is asked in the form.
- Step 5: Now enter details like Application Number, Full Name of your Family Members (Name should be same as on Government documents), Full Residential Address with some proof.
- Step 6: After submitting all the details then you have to upload the photograph of your family head member. Check your details twice before submitting the form.
- Step 7: If you fill all the details correctly now it’s time to enter Gas connection details with the name of your family member in a prescribed way.
- Step 8: Now you have to manually click on the submit button. If all the things correctly are done by you then you will receive a reference number also called application number in your registered mobile number that is given by you on the official portal.
Using this reference or application number you can easily check the status of your Ration Smart Card application.
Here is the direct link to apply https://www.tnpds.gov.in/pages/registeracard/register-a-card.xhtml
Applying through Point of Sale Device
Now comes on the latest and easiest way to register for the smart cards. As you understand by looking at the heading that you can apply for it through Point of Sale. The interested peoples who want to get registered have to go on the nearby government ration shop can apply for the registration through the point of sale device. It should be noted that if you want to register your Full family members’ details then you should carry all the government necessary documents with some photo states and original copies. If you find any inconvenience to register yourself or any other staff decline for registration then you can complain about the official portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System. Now I will tell you how to register a complaint.
How to Apply for TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card through Public Mobile Application?
This is the most convenient and interesting way of applying with the help of a Public Mobile Application. As technology is getting upgrading day by day all the things surrounding upgraded to Digitalize. The state government of Tamil Nadu already released a mobile app as I mentioned above. This application was launched on both iOS and Android platforms. Whoever has this application not need to go anywhere for registration. You can easily register directly from your phone by sitting on your home.
The downloading links are shared below-
For Android users- https://www.tnpds.gov.in/apk/production/PUBLIC_APP.apk
For IOS users- https://www.tnpds.gov.in/
Step By Step Guide to register a Complaint in TNEPDS Portal?
If you feel any convenience in registering in the official portal then this guide will help you a lot. So follow all the steps in serial wise as I mentioned below.
- In the first step, the customer has to visit the official website of TNEPDS.
- Now in the second step, you will see the home page of the website and search for the query (Register for a complaint).
- After clicking on the option you will land on the registration complaint page. Now enter all the necessary details asked on that page. Some of the details like mobile number, Your full name, Application Number, customer email address with the extension and full description of the complaint that you are facing must be checked twice.
- After checking all the details click on the submit button. Congratulation you have successfully complaint about your problem only official portal.
- You will get a complaint number from which you can check the status of your complaint and also you can provide feedbacks according to your experience.
Note:- Customer must save their complaint number on different places like on their mobile phone notepad, in their personal diary or anywhere that can be remembered by them.
Here is the direct link to complain about your problem:- (https://www.tnpds.gov.in/pages/complaint.xhtml)
It is very simple to link your Aadhaar card with the Smart Ration Card in just simple steps.
- First, you have to open the official app of TNEPDS.
- In the second step, you have to enter the registered mobile number that is given by you at the time of smart card registration.
- TNEPDS will send you One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number. Enter the OTP correctly and click on the submit button.
You can also add your family members Aadhar card with the help of your Aadhar card. If you want to add then scan the Aadhar card then submit the full number of Aadhar Card in the official app.
If you follow all the steps correctly then congratulations you have successfully Link your Aadhaar card with the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution system Smart Ration Card.
TNEPDS Smart Ration Card Helpline Number
In case of any help regarding the smart card, citizens can contact at the given help desk numbers-
TN Family Smart Ration Card Statistics
Thanks for visiting our website and giving your valuable time. I hope that you get all the relevant information about TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card. According to me, this is a great step towards digitalization and convenience for the customer to get benefits from all the government policies. This card is specially designed for the ration system in which subsidized food is distributed. If you are facing any problem then you can call their Help Desk Number. They have a fully dedicated team to resolve your problems. If you want to really appreciate our hard work then you can share this article on different social media platforms. If you find this article helpful then please share it with your friends and family members. So they can also know about this smart ration card. Keep visiting our website for more details about government beneficial policies and other newly launched policies.