UP Ration Card List 2020 BPL/APL | यूपी नई राशन कार्ड सूची | Search Find Rashan Card by Name Check Official Ration APL BPL Card List 2019 nfsa.up.gov.in Uttar Pradesh State UP Ration Card List 2019 – 20 fcs.up.nic.in BPL An today and APL Search Name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card fcs.up.gov.in If you are one of them who have also applied for UP new ration card previously and are now looking for how to check names in the list, then you are at the right page. यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020 BPL / APL राशन कार्ड
Ration card UP Ration Card List 2020 is very important for every family. It is necessary for many ways for a poor family. Even if you do not take ration. Ration card is required in many places. It is also needed in various types of government schemes.
UP Ration Card List 2020
UP Ration Card List 2020 The Uttar Pradesh government has issued a notification for people below the poverty line and above the poverty line. And if you want to make a ration card. So all the information about the process of applying for UP Ration Card Search is given here, but for details, it is necessary to visit the official web site fcs.up.gov.in. Families applying for ration card can apply on the website of Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh government provides ration like wheat, oil, rice etc. to people on the basis of APL and BPL. The ration is provided to the people based on the weight decided by the village head.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has issued a notification to make ration cards for people below the poverty line. If you also want to make your ration card, then what is the whole process of making UP Ration Card, this article has given complete information. But you have to go to the official website fcs.up.nic.in to check all the official details. If you have applied for the UP New Ration Card BPL / APL with the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department, then you can check the UP Ration Card List 2020 through the procedure mentioned here, as well as you can check that you For how much wheat, rice or oil and other ingredients have been found in the month,
follow the steps given below to see your name in the list.
UP Ration Card List | Search Ration Card UP
BPL, APL ration cards are given to beneficiary families in Uttar Pradesh. Online application for UP Ration Card can be done by any person in the state now sitting at home. Ration card is required for most government work, so if you are eligible then make it sure.
Those who have applied for ration card recently, or if they wish to see the name in someone’s list, then through the online facility you will know whether your name is registered in the UP Ration Card List. Those whose names will be on the list will be able to get ration at cheaper rates from government shops.
Friends! A list of ration cards is released every year by the concerned department of the government in which ration cards are provided to the people only on the basis of annual income and family status. Now we will tell you how to see your name in the sub ration card list?
New list of UP ration card by district and town 2020
Now you can easily see UP Rashan Card official list by district and city. All the necessary steps are given below.
- First of all, visit the website of the Food Logistics Department http://fcs.up.gov.in or visit this page.
- An FSA under Click on the eligibility list of the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- You will see the UP Ration Card List of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh state.
- For UP Ration Card List, you have to click on your district.
- Now select your Town / Tehsil. See the name of your region and click.
- After doing this, you will see a list of ration cards.
- After this, a new page will open in which the names of the shopkeepers of the government ration shops of that area will be seen.
- Every shopkeeper’s name will be displayed next to the number of ration cards under it. If you know the name of the shopkeeper, click on the ration card number that appears next to his name.
- Now you will see the list of all the ration cardholders in that area.
- Clicking on the district will open another page, in this page, you will see the list of towns in your district.
Have you seen! How easily you can see Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List online. We have prepared a video to easily explain the entire process to you.
UP Ration Card List 2020 APL BPL Card Search
- Now another page will open in which the name of the shopkeeper and number of ration card holders like BPL,
- Antyodaya, APL etc. will be opened.
- Here you will see the number under the UP Ration Card column.
- If it is highlighted in blue, you can see the list by clicking on it.
If not in blue colour, it means that the list is being updated and you have to wait.
Search Uttar Pradesh Ration Card online in National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list
Follow the steps given below to find the name in UP Ration Card List 2020:
- Go to this page first.
- Here you will see two options from ration card number and ration card with other details.
- The option you need to know. Click on it.
- After choosing the option, the next page will open, you have to fill the details like district, constituency, card type, name etc.
- After this, you have to click on the search button.
- If the details you entered match the database, you will be able to see that information.
|Download Rashan Card Holder New List||Click Here|
|Find Ration Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Click to find NFSA eligibility list-
Direct link- http://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
|Article category||UP new ration card list 2020
नई राशन कार्ड लिस्ट
|Department||Department of food and Logistics, Government of UP|
|Ration category||APL and BPL|
Ration price in UP under NFSA
Under NFSA all the ration (grains and food items) are provided to the ration cardholder under very nominal prices. Check the price of ration provided under NFSA in Uttar Pradesh-
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg
UP Ration Card List Faqs
Using the online facility of Uttar Pradesh Food Department, anyone living in Uttar Pradesh can see the list of ration cards online.
The name list is updated shortly after applying. The concerned officers of the department keep adding the names of the new approved ration card applicants. I urge you to wait a bit in such a situation.
In case of any complaint, dial toll-free number 1967 or 18001800150!