Along with the rapid development of technology, now applications on smartphones are also equipped with a variety of advanced features that are useful for users.
For example, the WhatsApp application that in addition to allowing users to chat, this application is also able to make phone calls, video calls, send pictures, and others.
Not only able to do various things, this chat application also offers advanced features to help users, the gang.
One of them is the ‘online’ status feature that serves to tell you whether the person you want to go to is online or not.
How to Find Out Friends Are Online on WhatsApp
Although the online status feature on WhatsApp is already active by default, there are also many people who don’t know how to look at it, gang.
Well, for those of you who want to know how to find out who your friends are online on WhatsApp or not, in this article Jaka will tell you a number of ways.
Instead of being curious, just check it out, let’s, the full article on how to find out friends who are online WhatsApp or not next!
Through the WhatsApp Application
The first way you can do to find out if a friend is online or not is through the WhatsApp application itself, gang.
To check, you can follow the steps from Jaka below.
Step 1 – Open the WhatsApp Application
- The first step, of course, is to open the WhatsApp application on your Android or iOS cellphone, gang. If you don’t have the application, you can download WhatsApp below.
Step 2 – Choose someone’s WhatsApp contact
- The next step, select and open WhatsApp for someone who you want to check is online or not.
Step 3 – Check status online
- After that, the online status will appear at the bottom of the name. But, this online status will only appear if the person really is just opening WhatsApp, gang.
Through the WhatsActivity PRO Application
Besides checking through the WhatsApp application, there are also other ways you can do to see someone’s WhatsApp online status, gang.
One of them is using a sophisticated Android application called WhatsActivity PRO.
This application functions to get notifications when someone in your WhatsApp contact is online, even when you are not currently opening WhatsApp.
Unfortunately, this application is paid and you can only enjoy the trial period which is only given for 1 day.
To use it, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Open the WhatsActivity PRO application
- First of all, you first open the WhatsActivity PRO application.
Step 2 – Create an account
- Furthermore, to be able to enjoy the features offered by this application, you must first create a WhatsActivity PRO account. But, you can also log in using a Google account, gang.
- If you have successfully logged in, then the display will be as follows.
Step 3 – Add WhatsApp contact numbers
- Next, you select the ‘ Add a contact ‘ button to add the contact of someone you want to know about WhatsApp’s online status.
- After that, you enter the person’s WhatsApp contact number in the column provided, gang. If so, select the save button in the lower right corner.
Step 4 – Activate the ‘ Online Notification Disabled ‘ option
- Next, you will be taken to the WhatsActivity PRO initial settings page.
- At this stage, make sure that you have activated the ‘ Online Notification Disabled ‘ option , gang.
- Then, you are asked to wait a while for the application to activate the requested service.
Step 5 – Notification of WhatsApp online status will enter automatically
- If the service on the application has been successfully activated, then WhatsActivity will notify you if the person whose WA number you have entered is online.
- Not only can you monitor the online activity of just one WhatsApp contact, you can also add it again by selecting the ‘ add a contact ‘ icon in the lower right corner.
Through the Whatslog Application
Another alternative way to find out what WhatsApp contacts are online is to use an application called Whatslog, a gang.
This application is also very easy to use so it won’t confuse users at all.
Well, to use it you can follow the steps from Jaka below.
Step 1 – Open the Whatslog application
- First of all, you first open the Whatslog application.
Step 2 – Give application permissions
- Furthermore, the application will request permission to access to its users. At this stage, you select the button ‘ Allow ‘, gang. Then, select the ‘ Accept ‘.
Step 3 – Add someone’s WhatsApp contact number
- The next step, you add a WhatsApp contact, someone, by selecting the icon ‘ Plus ‘ in the top right corner.
- After that, since you will enter someone’s WA contact number, then you choose the WhatsApp option.
Step 4 – Enter someone’s WhatsApp number
- The next step, you enter the WA contact number of someone you want to monitor online activities, gang. If you already select the ‘OK’ button.
- Besides the number, you are also asked to enter the name of the contact. After that, select the ‘OK’ button.
- At this stage, you have to wait a while for the application system to activate the requested service.
Step 5 – WA online status notification will automatically activate
- If the service is active, the application will give notification to your Android mobile if the person is online WhatsApp, gang.
The final word
Well, that’s just a few ways to find out friends are online on WhatsApp easily, gang.
With the above methods, you can monitor someone’s WhatsApp online activity.