WSA is a fast-growing Android media startup with a highly influential media platform with a dev and design team that is building new and awesome technology products. If you are a tech/media-savvy, top-notch colleague, with guts and humor, and are always ready to go the extra mile, please see the available positions stated below.
Why join us?
- Be a part of an energetic, skilled, talented, painfully good-looking and pleasantly awkward team of geeks that are plotting to take over the world. Peacefully.
- Get your work seen by 5+ million people a month.
- Our geek culture means you hear about the cutting edge tech and startups before the rest does, whether you want to or not.
- No pigeon-holing. If you’re a designer who likes to code, do both.
- Crazy money, fool! But seriously, we offer good compensation.
- An opportunity to work in Patna/Remotly!
- Enjoy in-house lunch and limitless snacks stacked in our pantry. We care for your tummy as well.
- Flexible work policy. Not feeling like coming to the office today? Work from home and get it done!
We are hiring writers, editors, tech and start-up journalists for our Patna office/Remotly. If you’re interested, send us your resume to [email protected] and if we like what we see, we’ll get in touch with you. Oh, and also, if you are applying for a position, don’t forget to send us a few samples of your previous work.
Status: Vacancy Open
Salary:- 3-4.5 LPA
Do all things Apple, Google or SpaceX do excite you? Are you obsessed with the latest comings and goings of technology? Can you write and discern compelling content?
We are looking for a Android/Tech Journalist to lead and define our daily coverage of the technology industry, gadgets, and apps, with a specific focus on technology news. this position is responsible for covering breaking news, coordinating and writing reviews, developing op-eds, and maintaining key industry contacts relevant to their beat.
- Writing SEO friendly content for our website
- Planning, Editing, and Proofreading technology & electronic news
- Lead and define our daily coverage of the technology industry, gadgets, apps, programming and Linux/Open-Source related news and articles
- Spotting potential stories & high impact features for Software, Operating Systems, and Applications
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas for writing How-To Guides, Tutorials, Lists and Explainer articles
- Coordinate stories and ideas with the Editorial Team
- Conducting research on the given topics to come up with engaging content that provides in-depth knowledge of the same
- Some coverage on weekends may be required
- Must have a good command over the English language
- Must be good at explaining things
- Should be interested in trying new apps, software, technology
- Must have basic knowledge of SEO
- Graduate in English/Journalism/ Science/Technology
Important Note: Candidates with knowledge of Linux and Open Source technologies will be preferred.
How to apply: Send us your resume at [email protected]